Pages

home about prcontact disclaimer brands i love

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Husband's Promotion Ceremony + My Makeup!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi guys! So today I bring you a very special post with pictures of me & the hubby! Recently, he was promoted (woohoo!) & we had a nice time celebrating. I actually wore my Mary Kay look that I did in my video recently (to view that video click here!) & you can see reviews of the products I used as well! I love it, simple but very pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket
So because I showed you how to create this look ( flawless skin, neutral eyes, big lashes, bold lips!) I won't go into too much detail on the how-to. Red lips always say "instant fabulous" to me so it was an easy choice. This gloss is long lasting & easy to apply so it doesn't have to be as finicky as lipstick which I really like. This is one of the few red glosses I wear on its own without a red base underneath. I like the shade Hazelnut on my eyes a lot because it warms them up without looking too done. This is perfect for me to add with a bold lip.
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was SO nice to not have to worry about my makeup smudging or looking too done so I could enjoy seeing him in the spotlight! He isn't a big fan of being the center of attention at work functions, so these rare moments are always special to me! Big congrats to him for moving up rank!

If you want to see more makeover looks check out the Mary Kay® Hollywood Dreams Makeover Contest.

When was the last time you checked out Mary Kay? Visit marykay.com/whatsnew to find your new look for Fall.

To get a look like mine, and purchase the products I used, contact your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant or connect with one at marykay.com.


Ten of my lucky readers will receive a Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus™ Lip Gloss in Rock ‘n’ Red (ARV $14) and a Mary Kay® Lash Love® Mascara, I Black heart (cards) black (ARV $15) gift set from Mary Kay just for telling me your beauty must-have’s this fall! Reply below to let me know!

1 comment:

Share This

LinkWithin